Adobe Lightroom is a software package that helps you import, process, and manage your photos.
PhotoShelter user and software developer Paul Kamphuis has developed a Lightroom plug-in. This is not an officially endorsed PhotoShelter product, but we think it's pretty darn cool! If you find it useful, please donate to him!
2.Click the green Download Now button. Once you click on this button, you'll see a new window with the plug-in's file name and size.
3. Click the Download button (located next to the file name) in this window. Your download will begin immediately. Once the plug-in is downloaded, you can begin installing it.
Installing the Adobe Lightroom Plug-in
Here's how it works
1.Unzip the plug-in file. This will reveal the uncompressed plug-in to import.
2.Move the pact_psa.lrplugin file to your preferred storage location.
3.Launch Adobe Lightroom.
4.Select File > Plug-in Manager.
5. In the new window, the left pane will reveal all plug-ins currently installed on your Adobe Lightroom application. The green icons next to the list indicate whether the application is currently installed and running. If you do not see the plug-in titled Photoshelter Archive, click on the Add button.
6. In the new window, locate the plug-in in the folder in which you opted to store it.
7. Select the plug-in, and click on the Add Plug-in button at the bottom right corner of the window.
8. That's it! If the plug-in was installed properly, the Installed and Running status will appear next to the plug-in name.
Exporting Images to PhotoShelter Using the Adobe Lightroom Plug-in
Here's how it works
1. Launch Adobe Lightroom.
2. Select the Library window.
3. On the left pane, locate the images to be exported (aka uploaded).
4. Select the images so they appear in the center pane.
5. Click File > Export.
6. This will launch a pop-up window. Under the "Export to" menu, select PhotoShelter Archive.
7. Under PhotoShelter Account, input your PhotoShelter login details.
8. Make any desired changes in the remaining section, but be sure to set the export gallery under Folder Selection. That will determine the gallery destination of the images on your PhotoShelter account.
Choosing "Create Folder" will create a new collection name in the Unlisted portion of your Images Browser. Choosing "Create Gallery" will create a new gallery name in your Images Browser.
9. Select Export. The upload of images to the designated gallery will begin immediately.