Every PhotoShelter member will have a monthly bill date, regardless of whether their subscription is paid monthly, or annually. While subscription fees are assessed either monthly or annually depending on the billing cycle, almost all other fees are assessed on a member’s monthly bill date. Any charge made to your PhotoShelter account will fall under one of the following categories:
- Subscription fees
- Billed monthly or annually depending on your subscription. Each account type - Basic, Standard, and Pro - has varying storage allocations and feature access. You may review current plans and pricing here.
- Supplemental storage that may be tacked onto Basic and Standard subscriptions, and may also be billed monthly or annually, depending on the add-on selected.
- A percentage of anything you sell through PhotoShelter's shopping cart (or instant sale). This fee is calculated on the total amount of a sale, minus any shipping or tax. Transaction fees are assessed at the time of the sale as pending charges, and will be charged on a member’s monthly bill date. The fee percentage is based on account tier:
- Starter: 30%
- Basic: 10%
- Standard: 9%
- Pro: 8%
- For photographers who work with one of our four partnered labs for print fulfillment, you will be responsible for the printing (wholesale) costs. These fees are assessed when an order ships from the lab as pending charges, and will be charged on your monthly bill date.
- Assessed only upon your formal request of a one-off PhotoShelter service, such as data recovery. This type of fee is assessed and charged when the labor is performed.