HAVE A RESPONSIVE TEMPLATE? If so, please instead consult the
Responsive Templates section for support.
The Gallery Slideshow page is the page your site visitor sees upon clicking the View Slideshow link from the Gallery Display page. Activate this link within your Gallery Display page options. To access the Gallery Slideshow settings, go to your navigation bar and click Website > Archive Page Settings > Gallery Slideshow.
The slideshow you present on your Gallery Slideshow page can be customized through the use of a "preset" — a set of options for the slideshow you have created ahead of time. Otherwise, you can just stick with the default gallery slideshow for your chosen theme. Click here to learn more about configuring your slideshows.
Additional Gallery Slideshow options
- Gallery Description
- The description for the gallery will display below the slideshow.
- Batch Download Link
- Enabling this feature will display an icon next to the gallery indicating to visitors that they have the option to download your images in a batch rather than individually.
- Search Gallery Box
- This enables a search field (which crawls images in that gallery only – not the entire site) that will appear above the thumbnails or slideshow. Because this particular search function is restricted to the gallery, the images do not have to be marked as publicly searchable to be returned in search results.
- Post to Social Networks
- A number of social networking options, including a Facebook "Like" button and a "Tweet This" option, will display above or beside the thumbnails or below the slideshow depending on the display option you have chosen as well as the theme you are using. More on this feature can be found here.
Meta Data Options
- Page Title
- Common SEO intelligence indicates that properly keyworded page titles are one of the most heavily weighted components in determining a site's search-engine placement. For your Gallery Slideshow page, we generate the page titles for you by default using your gallery names.