When configuring your sales settings to print via one of our four integrated labs, you may want to order test prints before opening sales up to your clients. You may also want to order prints for yourself from your image archive. While there isn’t a built-in tool for ordering test prints, you can still do so by ordering prints from the public side of your website just like a client would and using a 100% off coupon.
Note: If you’ve configured your payment processor through PayPal, you’ll need to use the “guest checkout” option rather than logging into your account, as PayPal will prevent you from paying yourself. Also, make sure you’re not using a card associated with your PayPal account.
Here are the steps:
2. Log out of your PhotoShelter account.
3. Head over to your public website and navigate to the photos in question, just like a client would.
4. Click the “Add to Cart” button and continue on through the checkout process. Be sure to enter in your coupon code. You’ll still be responsible for the shipping fee from the lab, but keep in mind that you’re paying yourself this fee at checkout. PhotoShelter will bill you for this fee on behalf of the lab on your next monthly bill date.
5. If PayPal is your payment processor, use the guest checkout option rather than logging into your PayPal account. You’ll also want to use a different card than the card associated with your PayPal account.
6. On your next monthly statement, we’ll bill you on behalf of the lab for the wholesale print costs and the shipping fee.